Friday, March 2, 2012

Last Day Looming

Today is my last day at work. Everyone is asking me how I feel and to be honest, I feel...bored. I'm putting in the time, but have handed over all of my work with my very last project meeting yesterday. So today I have...nothing to do. And you really wouldn't think it were so, but there's only so much web crawling you can do before you can't think of anything else to search for (or are just tired of looking at screen).

This evening I'll celebrate. We're going to pop some champagne and I may even make a quiche...maybe.

I've even planned out what Zara and I will do next week, and you can bet your bottom dollar it involves field trips! Art! Music! Making messes and playing in dirt. I'm so excited.

Stay tuned for more on my foray into my next career, I think I have a brilliant plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment