Tuesday, November 13, 2012

How Pear Juice Saved My Tuesday

So, I'm a mom. And sometimes that means I talk about disgusting things at seemingly inappropriate times (although it always seems appropriate to me...but I digress).

That brings me to pear juice. My daughter has been having 'poopy' issues, which have gotten increasingly worse, leading to constant screaming and trying to 'go'. I have tried almost every natural remedy to no avail. In all this trial and error process, she has stopped drinking (obviously not completely). Someone told me that if she doesn't want the prune juice, to try other 'p's'. Which brings me to this...pear juice. I tell her it's apple juice, she drinks it and well...she poops! The problem isn't solved yet but it is a definite improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment